Monday, March 13, 2017

Momentum Softshell Pants Review (Salomon)

Awesome Pants

Go ahead and click the link to awesome above...

Momentum Soft-shell Pants by Salomon are, without a doubt the greatest pants I have ever owned. I bought them for winter cross country skiing.  But I wear them for everything legal in the lower 48 states.  Most of the time with my dog.  He doesn't wear any pants.

These pants move with you...and are warm where you need it.  Like the front.  Not only do these pants keep you warm...they feel like 2,000 angels rubbing your legs as you work out.  If that isn't enough...they have zippers up the entire right and left side...but be warned, if you wear them fully unzipped, you will be cold.  This isn't Salomon's fault.

I don't endorse many pants...but these I do.  You won't regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment